bookwormdreams

Bookworm Dreams

Hi, my name is Dragana, and I’m a book-o-holic. My goal in life is to read all the speculative fiction novels in the world. (or at least try)  :)

You can also find me on: Bookworm Dreams Blog

A little bit of romance and a snarky humor

How to Run with a Naked Werewolf  - Molly Harper

When I see name Molly Harper on a book cover I know I should expect light and funny book with a little bit of romance and snarky humor. How to Run with a Naked Werewolf was no exception and it delivered all I hoped for.

We meet our heroine, Anna Moder as she is “trying to learn the zen art of not bashing an indecisive cornflake lover over the head with preserved pork products”. Anna’s day gets worse after work when she decides to help a hurt guy on a parking lot. “‘And she was never heard from again’ not smart” type of decision. To make things even more complicated the guy in question has:

1. quickly shrinking bullet hole in his side
  2. enormous bag of meat treats

It can only mean one thing – that he is a werewolf. And Anna does not need that complication in her life no matter if he is “dark, rough-hewn, and handsome, not to mention bigger than a barn door”.

If you have already read Molly Harper books, you know that:

Werewolves hit a lot of different points on the spectrum between “awesome guy who is occasionally an apex predator” and “furry Lord Voldemort”.

As for Caleb, hero of How to Run with a Naked Werewolf, you will have to decide which category he fits best. Or if he is something special. ;)

In The End

Although, How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (first book in Naked Werewolf series) was my favorite, I can not say that How to Run with a Naked Werewolf was a bad sequel. It delivered all I expected. I can only hope that Molly will treat us with more adventures of her werewolves – naked or clothed. :)

Disclaimer: I was given a free eBook by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for a honest review.

Source: http://www.bookwormdreams.com/book-review-how-to-run-with-a-naked-werewolf-by-molly-harper