bookwormdreams

Bookworm Dreams

Hi, my name is Dragana, and I’m a book-o-holic. My goal in life is to read all the speculative fiction novels in the world. (or at least try)  :)

You can also find me on: Bookworm Dreams Blog

Kindle Freebies for 12. April 2013.

From time to time, I stumble upon notification that some book I was looking forward to read (and didn't buy yet) is on promotion and free for Kindle. Yay jackpot! After quick download, I usually browse for a while and look if there is something else interesting that is free right now. I decided to share my finds with you, who knows, you may find something you like. :)

So the book that started it all this time is Everblue by Brenda Pandos. It's young adult fantasy with mermaids - yay I love them and there are not many books with them.

As you can see, Friday is good day to go on a freebie hunt. Of course I didn't download ALL of them (I marked my downloads with ♥).

WARNING: Check price before downloading, some of these titles may not be free in you country.

Well, that's it. I hope you found something interesting. Until next time, enjoy your new books. ;)